Bullsmart is an all-in-one investment app, providing a one-stop solution for all your mutual fund investment needs. Here are the 4 strengths of Bullsmart platform:
Registration & License.
Bullsmart refers to SKYWARDS INVESTEC PRIVATE LIMITED, having its registered office at Bangalore is a member of Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) registered as Mutual Fund Distributor (MFD). ARN - 262524. Bullsmart uses 100% Secure Payment Gateway, and the BSE member code is 57425.
Bullsmart ensures users' Privacy and Security.
- Minimization Policy: We have a policy of minimal information collection and will always seek your authorization for any collection scenario;
- Data Sharing Policy: We will never provide any information about you to any person or third party, nor will we use your data for advertising, including retargeting, personalized or interest-based advertising, unless you expressly authorize us to do so;
- Iaas: Bullsmart is hosted on Amazon Web Services(AWS) public cloud services and is based on AWS native cloud solutions;
- SLA 99.9%: We guarantee a monthly service availability of 99.9% to ensure continuous and stable usage for our customers;
- Multi-Availability Zone Architecture: We employ a multi-availability zone architecture to provide services, avoiding single points of failure and offering distributed services and redundant data backups, thereby enhancing system fault tolerance and reliability.
- Automatic Circuit Breaker, rate limiting, degradation and self-healing: With advanced traffic monitoring and control, our services feature automatic circuit breaker, rate limiting, degradation, and self-healing capabilities. They can automatically adjust and recover during system failures or abnormal conditions, ensuring service stability and availability;
- Elastic scaling of services: Based on cloud-native architecture, our services support elastic scaling mechanism to automatically adjust resources according to actual demand to adapt to traffic peaks and load changes, ensuring the scalability and reliability of the system.
- We have deployed mature processes in change management that enable us to reliably and securely release fully tested functionality for you with maximum security;
- That we have a well-developed Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and have taken a very proactive stance on incident management in terms of system downtime, security, and network operations centers, information security management systems, in order to respond quickly to any incidents arising from planned or unplanned changes